This six week intermediate course is geared towards dogs who have graduated from one of our other courses or done private training. This class is not just clicker training dog tricks. Additionally, it will also create a dog that is hyper motivated to work out what you want them to do. By the end of this course your dog will be a master of problem solving! The class is all about having a good time, strengthening your bond, enhancing your communication skills and teaching some practical ways to mentally stimulate your dog. Your dog doesn’t have to have any level of skill or knowledge to participate in this class. This course will teach you how to train your dog to do any trick or task.
Some of the things you will learn is: roll over, fetch a beer, wipe their feet, clean up toys or fluff mess, ring a door bell, speak, turn on a light, closing doors and much more!
- Friendly qualified instructor with a passion for enabling confident and resilient dogs
- Positive reward based training
- Small class sizes – no more than 5 dogs
- Individual attention
- Fun, sociable and informative
- 6 x 45 minute sessions
- Families, including well-behaved children 10 years and over are welcome