Need help with socialisation and training? Want to help your new puppy cope while you go to work? Want an alternative to Dog day care? We are offering day training to existing clients, dogs that have trained with us and/or puppies under the age of 20 weeks.
This is a safer alternative to dog day care! Continued and safe socialisation is important for all dogs and puppies. These dogs and puppies will have appropriate play styles and socialisation to ensure that all dogs have a safe and good time.
- Pick up and drop off from home included (if further than 10 minutes from Yeerongpilly a travel fee may apply).
- We would pick your pup up by approximately 9.30am and return them by approximately 12.30pm (you do not need to be home).
- We would take them to our training facility for a minimum of 2 hours, which is air-conditioned
- There would be a maximum ratio of 1 supervisor to 4 dogs and they will always be supervised. Two separate play areas will be set up as needed to ensure that dogs are appropriately matched by either size or play style.
- The session would consist of: Basic training, play and socialisation sessions.
- We will do as much socialisation to sounds and objects as possible each day so that we help you to raise a resilient pup.
- All dogs must be up to date with their vaccination schedule.
- All dogs must not be aggressive or reactive with other dogs. Dogs over 6 months of age must have appropriate play skills and manners.
- You can make requests as to what training or manners we work on.
Monday’s and Wednesday’s from 10am till 12noon