Looking for a career in Brisbane dog sitting and/or dog walking?
We are looking for a mature dog walker and/or pet sitter. You must have experience in positive reinforcement training.
As a member of the Brisbane dog sitting family you will get to:
- Spend lots of time with dogs;
- Keep fit and healthy while enjoying the beautiful outdoors;
- Earn money while doing something you love;
- Work on your own without the pressures of being a business owner;
- Support your local dogs to live happier, healthier and more fulfilled lives;
You must have the following qualities and experience:
- Mature, friendly, caring, trustworthy, reliable and self-motivated;
- Knowledge of positive reinforcement training techniques;
- A history of responsible dog ownership;
- Able to obtain a national police check;
- Able to obtain and maintain canine first aid;
- Committed to ongoing training and learning;
- Passionate and experienced with dogs (big and small);
- Licensed to drive with own vehicle;
- Able to commit to a minimum 5 hours per week;
- Flexible with time and can offer flexible hours;
- Can access the internet and a smart phone;
- Physically healthy;
- Excellent customer service and people skills;
- Comfortable with and have knowledge of a variety of breeds and sizes of dogs.
Many of our current dog walkers have had professional careers and have now made the choice to do something a little more personally fulfilling. It is about doing something they actually enjoy and giving back to the local dog community. If you are not passionate about improving the lives of dogs, then this is not the role for you. If you have never had a dog, this is also not for you.
Please email us at email@example.com with a brief outline of how you meet the above and why you are interested in Brisbane dog sitting. Please read about all of the services we offer and our service commitment.