Our Basic Manners class is our spin on Brisbane Dog Obedience Training. The difference being we are passionate about creating reliable manners based on a strong and positive relationship that teaches your dog to make the right choice regardless of the level of distraction. Our fun and engaging curriculum focuses on creating a calm, well-mannered dogs through positive reinforcement and science based training. Our class sizes are kept small in order to facilitate a better, calmer learning environment with individual attention from our trainers.
- Friendly qualified instructor with a passion for enabling dog to problem solve
- Positive reward based training in Brisbane
- Small class sizes – no more than 5 pups
- Individual attention
- Fun, sociable and informative
- 6 x 45 minute sessions
- Families, including well-behaved children 10 years and over are welcome.
Over the course of 6 weeks, in our dog obedience training you will teach your dog to learn to focus under distractions, teach them rocket recall and critical ‘every day’ commands such as “Leave It”, “Sit” “Stay” and “Drop”. Also learn the basics and benefits of mat training and how to improve your dogs walking manners.