Manners Class | July 16
July 16 @ 7:15 pm - 8:15 pm$200
Only 5 spots left
Monday the 16th of July 2018 till 20th August 2018
7.15pm till 8.15pm
This course is designed for dogs 10 month or above who need to improve their basic manners with limited to no prior training. Start off on the right paw by introducing your dog to basic manners in our basic manners course. Our fun and engaging curriculum focuses on creating a calm, well-mannered dogs through positive reinforcement and science based training,. Our class sizes are kept small in order to facilitate a better, calmer learning environment with individual attention from our trainers.
- Friendly qualified instructor with a passion for enabling dog to problem solve
- Positive reward based training
- Small class sizes – no more than 6 pups
- Individual attention
- Fun, sociable and informative
- 6 x 60 minute sessions
- Families, including well-behaved children 10 years and over are welcome.
Over the course of 6 weeks, learn to teach your dog to focus under distractions, teach them rocket recall and critical ‘every day’ commands such as “Leave It”, “Sit” “Stay” and “Drop”. Also learn the basics and benefits of mat training and how to improve your dogs walking manners.