Calling all pullers! We want to teach you and your dog some loose leash walking. We aim to make walking with your dog an enjoyable and safe experience! With a curriculum that concentrates on creating a focused, calm dog while integrating impulse control exercises, we aim to structure your walks in a fun and safe way! This workshop is hands on and uses obstacle courses with distractions to teach your dog to focus on you in all scenarios, while progressively challenging your skills each week so that you may succeed in the real world!
This will include: loose leash walking, having and keeping your dogs attention and leave it. It will also include tips on how to make the walk more enjoyable for both you and your dog. This class is not suited to dogs that show aggression or reactivity to other dogs on leash. Ideally you will have some knowledge of positive reward based training.
- Friendly qualified instructor with a passion for enabling confident and resilient dogs
- Positive reward based training
- Small class sizes – no more than 5 dogs
- Individual attention
- Fun, sociable and informative
- 6 x 45 minute sessions
- Families, including well-behaved children 10 years and over are welcome