Fur Get Me Not’s Brisbane pet sitting sources highly trained, mature professional carers to care for your dog while you are away. Our service removes the stress of organising care for your dog so you can travel with peace of mind. We think it’s best that while you’re away, your dog should stay in their familiar surroundings. If you’ve worked hard to create a routine for your dog, our carers ensure that this is maintained. Our philosophy is to engage, enrich and train your dog and this applies to our sitting services too. This means we won’t just sleep at your house and just meet your dog’s physical needs we will make sure we spend quality time with your dog and individualise the service so that your dog feels like it’s had the best holiday too.
Brisbane Pet sitting services include:
- Referral of suitable dog carer. Our carers are thoroughly vetted, policed checked, trained and insured.
- When you contact us for the first time, we will organise a (at no cost) time to meet you and your dog at your home to discuss your requirements and so you can meet your nanny and make sure you and your dog are comfortable.
- Regular updates and photos.
- 24/7 on-call service for carers & dog guardians. We are always only a phone call or text away for support or updates on your dog.
- Our live-in dog carers stay in your home for the duration of your trip. Or as an alternative visiting/minding services.
- We meet all your dog’s needs: this includes exercise, games, fresh water, meals, grooming, clean up of waste, training, appointments, medication (if needed) and of course lots of love and attention!
- Be specific with your requirements, feel free to give us as much detail and instructions as you want. We will respect and follow your wishes and instructions.
- Can include: water the garden, collect the mail, take out and bring in rubbish bins and whatever else you may need done whilst you are away!