Puppy Preschool Duration: 6 Week Course (same time and day each week)
Location: Unit 9/ 281 Station Road, Yeerongpilly 4105
Note: No dogs – For first class ONLY
**When you enrol with one of our Puppy Training Courses, if appropriate you can also enrol FREE in our puppy playgroup**
Puppy Preschool is a 6 week course for puppies under 4 months of age (at the time of course commencement-they only need to have had their first vaccine and be under 16 weeks of age). At the commencement of your course and throughout you will receive:
- A friendly qualified instructor with a passion for allowing puppies to flourish
- Positive reinforcement/reward based puppy training
- Smaller class sizes – No more than 5 puppies per class
- Individualised approach and attention
- Fun, sociable and informative lessons
- 6 x 45 minute sessions weekly
- Families, including well-behaved children 10 years and over are welcome
During your puppies first 6 months, they will grow at an astonishing rate, not just physically but mentally too. In fact, between the ages of 4 weeks and 16weeks your puppy will enter what’s known as their rapid learning stage. This stage will set the behaviour patterns in place for their adult years and cement the way they learn through their formative years.
The sooner you enrol the better, as we will send you information and advice to get you started straight away and ensure you start off on the right paw!
Your six weeks of puppy preschool provides all the essential training your puppy will require. We be covering the following in your lessons:
- Stop problematic biting and chewing
- Leave forbidden items alone
- Build confidence and resilience
- Different behavioural problems are addressed
- Achieve polite behaviour around other dogs and with people
- Fun, force free, safe and friendly environment
- Plus advice is freely given on toilet training, destructive behaviour, separation issues and anything else you may need support in.