Benefits of Online training :
- Great for anxious or nervous dogs or dog’s that struggle to settle.
- We see the dog in a far more natural and relaxed state.
- No travel for you or us (saving you money) but we see the home environment.
- You don’t have to worry about managing your dog on our arrival.
- We record the session so you can view it as many times as you like.
- Generally not affected by weather.
- Not affected by lockdowns and restrictions.
See video to the left of an example from one of our video sessions.
When confirming your booking you will be given the choice of location which can include video or phone.
Do I need a private session or a Behaviour Consult Package?
If your dog is experiencing any issues that are more of a behavioural concern you need to book a behavioural consultation. Examples include: Barking, Fear & Stress, Separation Anxiety, Reactivity, Aggression.
This is to ensure you get the right amount of assessment and support for change and success. We can not effectively train a dog that has any nervousness, fear or stress without a thorough assessment.
Private 1 hour sessions are more appropriate for the following:
- Pre-puppy advice
- Setting up your new puppy or dog for success
- Toilet Training (under 6 months of age)
- Trick Training
- Basic Manners
- Loose Leash Walking
- Jumping and impolite greetings
- Recall and come when called
- Coorperative care e.g. fear free nail clips